Join Us at PR1MA COMMUNICATIOS
As passionate individuals who seek to provide high-quality housing with lifestyle concepts for middle-income Malaysians, we’ve grown attached to the cause. If you share our passion and determination, we invite you to join our team at PR1MA COMMUNICATIONS. Please send in your application to email@example.com;
Senior Engineer / Engineer, Network PlaningResponsibilities;
- ICT Design Consultant to ensure the Standardization of ICT & Telecommunication infrastructure for the high-rise, landed, mixed and township developments.
- Access Network Detailed Design responsible for the design review of ICT and Telecommunication infrastructure & systems which include designing Active and Passive ICT infrastructure, Telecommunication services, review, validate, check and approve the design drawings for the Outside Plant (OSP) infrastructure, Fiber-to-the-Home (FTTH), Active Smart Master Antenna TV (SMATV), Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) Security Surveillance Systems and Telecom Tower infrastructure during planning and construction phases of the design projects.
- Participation in design review meetings and workshops of the design projects
- Responsible for the preparation of ICT design calculations, drawings, specifications, and tender documents for the design projects.
- Liaison and coordination with Project Development and Planning, Contract Management, Strategic Procurement, Facilities Management, Land Management and other cross functional teams
- Coordination with external M&E Consultant Engineers or Managers (Architectural, Structural, Mechanical and Electrical) undertaking close-out work in of the design development as applicable for the continuity of the design projects.
- Responsible for the cost assessments and drive cost saving efficiency initiatives
- Liaise with Local suppliers / Contractors to ensure adherence to standards and scope of works required as per the ICT Design Guidelines
- Provide guidance and advice to the draftsmen for options for production of design drawings.
- Preparation of meeting records, design review and design progress reports.
- Implement project with good database control & record, good governance and standard operating procures. Provide other support as required from time to time
- BE in Electrical/Telecommunications/Electronics/Data Communications & Networking/Computer Engineering or equivalent from a recognized university
- 3-5 years experience on FTTx design, Access Network Planning, Transport Networks Planning, RF Planning (Fresh graduates with outstanding academic results will also be considered)
- In depth knowledge of OSP, FTTx solutions and architecture, GPON, Network Architecture
- Experience with network planning/design for access networks
- Experience with access networks civil works planning / design
- Knowledgeable in various CPE / NT and service delivery aspects
- Experienced in working with sub-contractors, design reviews, quality control and approvals (hands-on experience in ELV consultation works will be an added advantage)
- Excellent communication skills to present, consult, convince and persuade the customers and partners of technical requirements, services and solutions
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, mature, self-motivated, innovative and positive thinking
- Energetic and dynamic person who can produce desired results.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.