Join Us at PR1MA COMMUNICATIONS
As passionate individuals who seek to provide high-quality housing with lifestyle concepts for middle-income Malaysians, we’ve grown attached to the cause. If you share our passion and determination, we invite you to join our team at PR1MA COMMUNICATIONS. Please send in your application to email@example.com;
Senior Executive / Executive, ImplementationResponsibilities;
- Assist in the implementation team consisting of internal terms and 3rd party contractors and vendors in delivering the telecommunication infrastructure at PR1MA project sites during the construction phase. This include developing project implementation plan and guidelines, and resourcing requirements to meet the delivery timeline.
- Establish the guidelines and processes for obtaining all regulatory and statutory approvals related to telecommunications across all PR1MA project sites in streamlined manner.
- Manage project implementation by reporting status, tracking delays and making required adjustments to ensure timely implementation and minimal variation of resourcing and cost requirement.
- Establish the process to monitor and measure the work done by contractors and vendors are as per PR1MA Communications’ guidelines and specifications
- Responsible in managing internal and external stakeholders during the implementation phase. Requires proactive communications, escalation of issues and management of stakeholders’ expectations
- Provide input in annual planning and budgeting to determine cost, time and resourcing requirement for project execution and implementation in line with PR1MA projects roll out and expected completion timeline.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Computer Science/ Information Systems (IT) or Business Operations with specialisation in Project Management.
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in country-wide telecommunication network implementation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional working attitude, team player and ability to meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal, communication, analytical and report writing skills.
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders in challenging working environment.