Join Us at PR1MA COMMUNICATIONS
As passionate individuals who seek to provide high-quality housing with lifestyle concepts for middle-income Malaysians, we’ve grown attached to the cause. If you share our passion and determination, we invite you to join our team at PR1MA COMMUNICATIONS. Please send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Identify market demand, assess competitive landscape and lead in the formulation of products and services for PR1MA Communications including product pricing, marketing positioning, business justification and go-to-market strategy in order to drive customer take up and achieve revenue targets
- Lead the formulation of PR1MA Communications’ product and services portfolio across different customer segments (i.e. residential, commercial, service providers, content providers and government agencies) to support the organization’s aspirations
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines offered by PR1MA Communications by reviewing product specifications and requirements and assessing market readiness to ensure that products/services offered meet customers’ needs
- Manage the end-to-end product and services life-cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities to achieve subscribers and revenue targets.
- Assess and determine potential external partners and vendors that can meet PR1MA Communications’ product and services specifications and requirements.
- Provides information to top management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses as required.
- Provide coaching and mentoring of staff, and monitor talent management capabilities within the function.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management/ Business/ Operations or equivalent.
- Minimum 5-10 years experiences in product management with strong business acumen and understanding of PR1MA Communications operating landscape.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional working attitude, team player and ability to meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal, communication, analytical and report writing skills.
- Proven achievement in prior employment.