Join Us at PR1MA COMMUNICATIOS
As passionate individuals who seek to provide high-quality housing with lifestyle concepts for middle-income Malaysians, we’ve grown attached to the cause. If you share our passion and determination, we invite you to join our team at PR1MA COMMUNICATIONS. Please send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org;
Vice President, FinanceResponsibilities;
- Lead, manage and oversee the financial control of the company in line with statutory requirements and generally Accepted Accounting Principles. This includes establishing and ensuring that the right reporting processes, procedures and format are in place.
- Evaluate and provide recommendations to the key members of Senior Management on Financial Planning, Budgeting, Cash flows, Business planning and policy matters.
- Responsible to deal with bankers in money market/placement for the receipt, custody, control and disbursements of funds as well as supervision of company’s cash flow requirements ensuring sufficient funds for meeting financial obligations and capital expenditure.
- Responsible to establish effective accounting control, SOP and processes in the core responsibilitiies areas in ensuring accounting standards and practices are constantly adhered to mitigate risks and wrong reporting.
- Oversee budgeting and implementation of budgets for office management and project developments as well as to monitor progress of financial standing.
- Lead, manage and provide advice to Senior management in the areas of corporate finance and cash management to ensure company growth and prudent cash management.
- Responsible for all tax related matters which include annual tax return, tax updates, statutory accounts preparation, including drafting of statutory accounts and liaising with auditors to ensure full compliance with IFRS and MASB accounting standards.
- Masters/Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business with strong Accounting experience
- Minimum ten (10) to fifteen (15) years’ experience in a mid to senior level finance or accounting position
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, cost control, short and long-term budgeting and forecasting, business planning and product-line profitability analysis.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional working attitude, team player and ability to meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal, communication, analytical and report writing skills.
- Experience in engaging telecommunications companies, suppliers, contractors, quality/ certification authorities and statutory & regulatory authorities