Join Us at PR1MA COMMUNICATIOS
As passionate individuals who seek to provide high-quality housing with lifestyle concepts for middle-income Malaysians, we’ve grown attached to the cause. If you share our passion and determination, we invite you to join our team at PR1MA COMMUNICATIONS. Please send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org;
Engineer, Network - Field OperationsResponsibilities;
- Perform field technical support for the Broadband and Voice Services activation, end to end service fulfillment for the customers
- Perform equipment/network acceptance audit and to ensure Network User Acceptance Test (UAT) is within the specification and quality required.
- Provide 1st and 2nd level technical support services in resolving complex network issues within SLA
- Provide onsite support for the OLT & ONT Configuration – configuring VLAN for voice and data
- Adherence of process work flow, procedure, public regulatory, company policy, safety and health regulation
- Participate in operational activity to verify every Network Elements fault are within acceptance MTTR and SLA
- To ensure scheduled Preventive Maintenance and Corrective Maintenance are adherence as per requirements are done and follow through
- Perform sites inspection for Bringing into Service (BIS) are done as per SOP/policies requirement and all feedbacks generated
- Ensuring constant and close communications with other service providers (backhaul) in delivering optimum and quality supports in maintaining service quality to the end customers
- Manage the Operations and Maintenance contractors and vendors to deliver and/or attend to network faults, passive fiber failures, fiber cuts etc and ensure the contractors/vendors meet their SLA
- Responsible in managing internal and external stakeholders on daily network operations. Requires proactive communications, escalation of issues and management of stakeholders’ expectations
- Responsible in Preventive and Corrective Maintenance contractual issues and budgetary control
- Technical resource pool to support project, migration, network improvements and other technical related requests within network & solution teams
- Maintain accuracy of network records, database, network diagrams and circuit configuration
- Plan & implement the continued development and automation of Operation Team's network management process (continuous process improvement on daily operations)
- Diploma/Degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineering/ IT – with hands-on 4-6 years relevant experience in the service activation, IP provisioning with ISP will be considered
- Knowledge in fixed broadband, GPON, TCP/IP protocol, VOIP, passive fiber network and civil outside plant infrastructures
- Basic electrical skills in single phase and 3 phase wiring
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional working attitude, team player and ability to meet deadlines & produce desired results.
- Good interpersonal, communication, analytical and report writing skills.
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders in challenging working environment.
- Experience diagnosing network problems and knowledge of network security.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and technical troubleshooting skills